December 5, 2013

#OOTD: Brown Riding Boots

The crisp weather of fall lets me bring out my prized earth toned fashion pieces. With the sun shining and brisk wind, I decided to pull out my favorite Tory Burch brown leather riding boots. To finish off the casual look for this perfect fall day, I paired the boots with black leggings, striped tank top, and grey American Apparel cardigan. I decided to add a pop of color to this casual look by throwing on a pink scarf that I got from 5 Below.







Products:
Shoes: Tory Burch Riding Boots - Neiman Marcus - $695
Bottoms: Black Leggings - Target - $8
Top: Striped Tank Top - Marshall's - $13
Cardigan: Grey Cardigan - American Apparel - $29
Scarf: Pink Pashmire Scarf - 5 Below - $5
Glasses: Black Burberry Frames - Pearle Vision


❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment